DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF ORDERS WE ARE RECEVING, AND HAVING SUCH A SMALL TEAM, WE ARE UNABLE TO COMBINE ANY ORDERS. LIMITS ON CERTAIN BEERS ARE RESTRICTED TO PER PERSON, PER HOUSEHOLD. ALL ORDERS ARE MAXIMUM 24 ITEMS PER BOX. ORDER BY MIDDAY AND WE WILL GET IT OUT WITH THE COURIER THAT SAME DAY :)
WE ARE OVER THE MOON TO ANNOUNCE EUROPEAN SHIPPING IS LIVE ONCE AGAIN! PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE EUROPE, WE APPRECIATE YOUR LOYALTY AND WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPS, IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK!
Click & Collect
Orders can be collected for FREE from two locations:
Our unit directly in Pudsey, 9am-3pm Monday-Friday (SAME DAY COLLECTION available if purchased in those time frames).
Premier Hop, 3A Valley Road, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 9ER
Or if after these times it can be arrranged to be collected from Farsley Post Office where they have more flexible opening hours. Please email/message us to organise this.
Farsley Post Office, 49 Town Street, Farsley, LS28 5HX.
Once you have ordered and paid for your order online, we will be in touch to organise your collection. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or dm us on social media to arrange collection. Any orders placed before 3pm on a Friday can be collected from Farsley Post Office on Saturdays/Sundays. If placed after this time, it would be Monday onwards for collection.
We are now also offering FREE LOCAL DELIVERY to help those of you who are in isolation or restricted because of Covid-19. These areas include Pudsey, Farsley, Rodley, Calverely, Horsforth and surrounding areas. Get in touch for more information.
All orders must be 24 items per box max, additional postage fees will be requested if your order goes over this amount. We use DPD NEXT WORKING DAY (Mon-Fri) service to ship your beers (if order is placed before midday). Please note, that as we are a small operation, we will endeavour to ship your order the next working day. Once your beers have been shipped you will receive an automated notification from DPD directly via either text/email with your tracking information, from there it's up to you to be at home/workplace to receive the beers.
A signature is required on delivery of all orders (unless you have agreed otherwise with DPD), the recipient must be aged 18 or over and we will not leave any orders in a safe place (unless arranged with DPD directly). You will receive an email to confirm receipt of your order once the payment has been processed. After this the updates will be automated from DPD themselves in regards to your parcel. Our courier will attempt delivery three times before returning an order to us, in this scenario we will charge a re-delivery fee at cost. We deliver Monday to Friday..
Shipping costs are per below:
- £7.95 DPD Next Working Day to most Inland destinations. Orders need to be in before midday. (Some destinations are two days but we will let you know via email if this is the case, max 24 item box, this excludes Ireland, Channels Islands, Isle of Man and Scottish Highlands & Islands).
- All orders over £60 shipping is free (UK Inland, this excludes Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Scottish Highlands & Islands) up to the amount of 24 beers, additional postage will be required if over this amount.
- Click & Collect service is also free.
- Scottish Highlands & Islands (2-5 day service) £27.45 - 24 beers max
Shipping prices and information is constantly changing because of Brexit so please check this page before every order. Please ensure you have read all the terms and conditions below for European Shipping before placing your order...
- Minimum Spend £60
- Maximum 24 items per order
- Beer cans only
- Courier is Parcelforce and the service is Euro Economy
- To process your order. Select your beer cans. At the checkout select you wish to collect your order (customer collection). Proceed to payment. Once processed please send us the shipping cost separately to our PayPal email@example.com The family/friends option for payment must be chosen for shipping to avoid any further fees as we have done the shipping as cheap as we can. This option can only be done via a desktop computer, not on the phone. If you don't want to do this option please get in touch and we will have to add the PayPal fees to your shipping. If we don't receive the full amount for postage, we will not send out the parcel until full payment is made. We are not incorporating shipping onto the website automatically yet as things are constantly changing with Brexit so until we have continuity, this will be the way to process international orders.
- Shipping addresses must not contain any special characters.
- If your country is not listed below, we cannot unfortunately ship to your country. However, your more than welcome to use your own third party courier arranged by yourself if you wish. We are also no longer shipping to Ireland unfortunately.
- Please note, Brexit is constantly changing with individual countries on a daily basis. We will ship out usually within two working days of receiving your order. We will email your tracking number once it is ready for shipment. Once the parcel has left us, it is up to the customer to pay the necessary fees to receive the parcel.
- Delivery times vary. From the UK, the parcels leave and arrive to the country within 3/4 days usually. It is the customs process in each individual country that can cause some delays. Please note we cannot chase any delay, once it leave the UK we are unable to get in touch with the courier to try speed things along. You can however trace your parcel with your tracking number.
- Individual countries may also charge VAT on top of your parcels, please check your own country rules about this. We will refund you your VAT that we charge on your bill once your parcel has arrived to you so just get in touch once you receive your parcel. This is our understanding at the moment that we do not need to charge VAT but this can change anytime so please keep checking this page for any updates we may have.
- Each customs in each country will be in touch about your customs fees. We will also give you a tracking number where you can trace your parcel daily. The quicker you clear customs, the quicker you will receive your item :)
- If for any reason you wish to cancel your order, we are happy to refund you the cost of your beers providing the beers arrive back to us in the same condition as we sent them. We will however minus the postage cost from your refund/any fees we have been charged. The refund will be processed once the beers have arrived back to us.
- Finally, please make sure the postage address is not a business address/PO address.
o Channel Islands £13
o Belgium £15
o Luxembourg £19
o Netherlands £15
o France £17
o Germany £16
o Denmark £24
o Spain £20
o Italy £21
o Portugal £28
o Austria £21
o Poland £23
o Finland £27
o Hungary £22
At Premier Hop, our packages are specially designed boxes and we want to get your beer safely and conveniently to your home or workplace. The courier we use is DPD. On the rare ocassion your parcel arrives damaged or bashed due to the drivers, please do get in touch and we will try our best to get this feedback to them. Unfortunately they are so reluctant when it comes to claims, but the feedback nonetheless will be passed on. Please be assured your parcels leave our unit securely and packaged well.
Please note that glassware/glass bottles are not covered by insurance by any courier. We wrap them as securely as we can by adding extra bubblewrap to each item, but please be aware of this when purchasing. They also take up two spaces in our boxes. If you choose to order a beer to fit in one of those spaces in your order, it's at your own risk.
All our packaging is eco friendly including the packaging peanuts (they are made from starch and 100% biodegradable).
If for any reason you are unhappy with the beers or there was a problem with the delivery please get in touch and we can help sort it out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org